Chunking, Array's and I've lost my mind...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Dec 16 01:27:03 EST 2005

David Coker wrote:

> As far as the giggling goes, have at it! ...I'm accustomed to it and
> don't mind a bit. =)

No giggling, and I hope you never feel you have to apologize for asking
anything here. I've said it before -- I love it when new users join the
list. I'm afraid we can be intimidating for those who are just starting
out with Transcript, but we really don't mean to scare anyone off.

Ask us anything, anything at all. Really. You can pay it back when the
next crop of users show up. ;)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com