Heather: It's time for a Forum. (And an answer!)

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 18:17:18 EST 2005

I do not believe that a forum approach that both mirrors this list *and*
provides a place for discussions that need to take place but that have been
ruled inappropriate for this place needs to be RR-sponsored. In fact, such a
forum, particularly if it had the participation of a few of the key veterans
around here, could be a better place to hang out in many ways.

I'm not even sure that mirroring this list is an important feature. Need to
think about that some more.

But I guess having a discussion about whether to have a forum is probably
off topic, so I'll go back into my hidey-hole now.

Dan