(no subject)

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Thu Dec 15 15:47:49 EST 2005

1. I liked the separate Paint Tools palette in RR 2.0.1 -

just seen a "bad case" of disclosure triangles on the
SuperCard Trial - not to my taste . . .

Um, Taste (quod degustibus diputandem est?)

2. I am being even more hypocritical than usual by
discussing these matters HERE having set up a Grpahics
forum -

HOWEVER - I like the RR use-list 'warts and all' - But it
seems that H. Nagey and the other folks at RR (the company)
don't like 'warts' on their list. This might be taken as a
negative sign in its own right.

If a landlord is absent for many years and his/her property
is occupied by tenants that she/he invited in don't they
acquire certain rights over it, 'by habit and repute' as we
say in SCOTLAND !!!!! "SQUATTER'S RIGHTS" and all that?

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html