Rev to SuperCard

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Dec 15 11:51:17 EST 2005

Preston Shea wrote:
 > Has anyone experience with converting RunRev stacks created
 > on WIN to SuperCard 4 on Mac?

I've done many a conversion from SC to Rev to turn a Mac-only product
into a multiplatform product, but never had a need to go the other way.

There are a few converters to help SC->Rev conversions, but I don't know
if there's one to go from Rev to SC.

It may not be too hard to write one, or perhaps even simpler to rewrite
from scratch to take optimal advantage of the difference in object models.

Since the Win version of the Rev project presumably runs under Win and
there is an OS X-native engine available for Rev, mind if I ask what the
advantage would be to rewriting the OS X version in an entirely
different tool?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal