Documentation "Show Menu"

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Dec 15 03:22:24 EST 2005

I wanted to investigate "audioclip" in depth  via the docs...

this  statement is mystifying:

" To see a list of messages that can be sent to an audio clip as a
result of user actions or internal Revolution events, open the
"Transcript Language Dictionary" page of the main Documentation
window, and choose "Audio Clip Messages" from the Show menu at the
top. To see a list of all the properties an audio clip can have,
choose "Audio Clip Properties" from the Show menu."

I find myself unable to implement these instructions to determine the
messages and props of an audio clip... there is no "show menu at the
top" that I can see...

??? what am I missing?

Sivakatirswami