[OT] free icons for your buttons

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Thu Dec 15 04:44:17 EST 2005

Chipp,

Thanks for these. :-)

I notice some of your products have been submitted
and reviewed on some download sites.  Well done.
I'd recommend you try advertising in comp.software.shareware.announce
(I am the moderator for this and three other newsgroups in
that hierarchy) as they will have appeal to some of the authors
there.  Indeed anybody here is welcome to post an announcement
there for their software product.  RunRev should probably do the
same.  If for any reason you can't access these newsgroups please
feel free to let me know and I'll talk to your ISP.

The groups are:  comp.software.shareware.announce (announcements only)

comp.software.shareware.authors (discussion only, no announcements) and
comp.software.shareware.users (discussion only, no announcements)

Cheers

Scott