How do I control a Java applet in my browser from Rev?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 14 18:34:13 EST 2005

 From the Apple site on this:
"Scripters have often requested the ability to control, via
AppleScript, applications that either do not have AppleScript support
or are only partially scriptable. Mac OS X v10.3 includes support for
the control of the computer's graphic user interface via AppleScript.
Graphic user interface control is performed by an updated version of
the System Events application. By addressing the System Events
application, AppleScript scripts can select menu items, push buttons,
enter text into text fields, and generally control the interfaces of
most non-Classic applications."

Seems like it should work but maybe it is the fact that the items in
question are not interface controls.

Tom

On Dec 14, 2005, at 4:53 PM, Terry Judd wrote:

> UI Element Inspector

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

Semantic Compaction Systems