Com Port Data Errors

Camm29 Camm29 at tesco.net
Wed Dec 14 16:36:33 EST 2005

Going slightly off track here ,
Everything is the same ,hardware and comm settings.
The command sent does not really matter ,
for example i used "AT00" which returns ERROR then CR AND LF and then the
character >

This is the correct response but i can't seem to get Rev to send , receive
and wait for the > character then repeat without it getting missed sends.

if i put a delay before resending of >= 1 second it works fine.(It should be
able to repeat in around 100ms , command send,receive and wait for >)
I may be missing something but what would be the fastest solution

Regards