Newbie Question

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Dec 14 15:35:34 EST 2005

Joe,

By "lines showing" do you mean the horizontal lines, like you see on
notebook paper? If so, just open the property inspector for the
field, choose "Table" from the popup list, then check "Text
baselines", which shows the, well, baselines for the text. This is
the same as setting the "showlines" property to true. Alternatively,
you can check the "Horizontal Grid" checkbox, which sets the hgrid
property to true. You can see the difference if you turn them both on
at once.

Devin