Case studies gallery

Gordon Webster gwalias-rev at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 14:39:41 EST 2005

Wow Mariella, those examples in the case studies gallery are really beautiful - are they rev-built applications?

  Inspiring stuff!

  Best

  Gordon

Marielle Lange <mlange at lexicall.org> wrote:  As I had at least one request for a case studies gallery, it is now
up and running.

Have you seen *anything* that good looking in the konfabulator gallery?

You would like yours to be added? Simple, you can use the metadata
editor for this purpose or you can send me a text file  (preferably
unix format, utf-8 if it contains non ascii characters) with the
following information. For pictures, best are gif (png are a problem
for IE) and with a width of 250px.

To help you decide between the education and case studies gallery,
the "education" gallery links to stacks for which the source is
accessible, the "case studies" gallery is for  commercial and non
commercial applications distributed as compiled applications.

------------------------------------

     revolution case study

     Short Title
      Description (basic html tags like
 can be
used)
     (url to a file on your server or name part of the mtd
file + .gif)
     (url to  your website or any other relevant
page)

     your name (first and last name)
     your email address

------------------------------------

Cheers,
Marielle

PS. Sorry for the strange emails from me. I posted them using the
wrong email... they ended up in the cue, being published about a
after I had sent them.

--------
Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguist

Alternative emails: mlange at blueyonder.co.uk, M.Lange at ed.ac.uk