Oh Christ... Image Name?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 13 00:47:31 EST 2005

Jim,

I like the charToNum idea too. But doesn't the -- put the imageSource
of char x of field "myfield" -- return blank if no imagesource is found?

so

repeat for each char x of field "myField"
  	if the imageSource of char x of field "myField" is "" then
	next repeat
	else
	put the imageSource of char x of field "myField" after lMyLocal
	end if
end repeat

put lMyLocal into field "myList"

should work,,, NO....