How do I control a Java applet in my browser from Rev?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Dec 14 11:56:37 EST 2005

Dennis,

you might need a Macro program to do that. A macro, like QuickKeys can
handle this easily and they are usually apple-scriptable.

Record the macro-sequence. Give it a name and then

do "thismacroname" as QuickKeys  -- or as Applescripts maybe...

im out of the mac circle but I know that worked.

To insert custom text... you can have rev generate it and put it into the
clipboard before your macro goes paste it into the java field...

Mileage may vary depending on Macro program (QuickKeys is top notch)...
I owned QK since 1.0 and there is few other more helpful or easy to use
programs like it. There's even a windows version!

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/taoo