(no subject)

Marielle Lange mlange at lexicall.org
Wed Dec 14 10:31:12 EST 2005

Hi Charles,

Good on you! (sorry, I spent 2 years in Australia).

The gallery was getting so big that by default I only show the recent
additions to the gallery. To see the metadata writer, you have to use
the top menu and select "added any time" and push on the "go"
button.  Alternativily, you can use the link below:
<http://tinyurl.com/75qcr>

Point taken, I will find a way to have this stack always appear in
the gallery.

Marielle

> I thought I'd upload my (man is it ever) noncommercial app, the
> English Metrics Tutorial, to your education site; but I don't see
> the "metadata file creator" advertised on that page. (I'm using
> Safari, if that makes a difference.) So I'm not sure what steps to
> follow.
>
> Reply off-list if you'd prefer.

Charles Hartman

--------