[OT] Re: [OT] List Split - Idea

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 14 10:30:30 EST 2005

Richmond,

What you said was of interest and I think graceful.

However, What you call "being 'jumped on'" IS someone expressing
their dislike of that post. If you want the privilege of posting your
own dislike about RR or something or someone, then it is obvious to
me that you should be willing to let someone else post their own
dislike of what you posted as well. At that point you go against your
own desire for the list. This would still happen if the list was
moved, regardless.

But, again I can relate to what you learned about the purple language
as you called it, I am normally pretty good 'on list' with the purple
language but in my personal life I have a way to go yet.

Thanks for posting this.

Tom

On Dec 14, 2005, at 2:00 AM, Mathewson wrote:

> where users, would-be users, and anlbody else, can express
> their love, dislike, doubts, code-triumphs, code-problems,
> worries et al about Runtime Revolution without being
> 'jumped on' for posting something that is not of universal
> interest or of interest to a certain hard-core of people
> who feel that RR (the RAD) as such (Ding-an-Sich) is the
> only topic which should be allowed on list.

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

Semantic Compaction Systems
SCIconics, LLC