Full Screen for presentations

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Dec 14 10:18:28 EST 2005

On Dec 14, 2005, at 12:50 PM, liamlambert wrote:

> I am looking for a way to have a stack go to full screen for a
> presentation
> thanks
> Liam Lambert
> liamlambert at mac.com
> IRELAND

Liam,

don't know if you're on macs or windows but you should hide the
taskbar (windows), hide the menubar (macs), then:

set the rect of stack "presentation" to the screenRect

This would set your stack to the size of the screen, remember to
create some routine to close your stack, or you'll be locked in your
own presentation (happened to me)

cheers
andre