how to make a 'Don't show this dialog box again' substack

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Dec 14 04:23:24 EST 2005

Hi Jason,

As an app can be saved, you have to implement a prefs file on-the-fly.
The best way to do this is to write on disk an XML file.
Use my Rev Online Picker plugin, specify "Preferences" as the search
string and you'll get started with Frederic and Gordon stacks.
Rev Online Picker is available from my website.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/    eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com/