Export to Excel

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Tue Dec 13 20:37:49 EST 2005

Hi Bill,

I once posted a Q about reading an Excel file directly in Rev but got
zero responses.

Could you write to (or read from) an Excel file identified as an ODBC
data source through Rev's database stuff? I've never done DB access via
Rev and haven't studied the capabilities, but anyway that's what comes
to mind for me.

Phil Davis