how to beat confabulator

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Dec 13 16:50:03 EST 2005

I forgot how this started to work ;)

something to do with registry settings...

classes something...

I'll try to make it into an easy double clickeable reg entry.

but ultra busy days lately...

but when you click on a rev file url it downloads and open it in rev...

still it launches another rev instance and that could overwrite some
files...

maybe I shouldn't share it for safety concerns ;)

cheers
Xavier