Oh Christ... Image Name?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 02:15:13 EST 2005

Further note:
On OSX Tiger 10.4.2 + Rev 2.6.1  I find that I have to do the following:

get char 2 of fld storyLine
 put it into char 2  of fld storyLine

rather than just making the image go away by...
set the imageSource of char 2  of fld storyLine to empty

not sure why,  but I will be using this in the very near future.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas