Oh Christ... Image Name?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 00:32:53 EST 2005

Yeah, Thomas, it would be easier as you suggest to generate a list of
[number of char, charToNum, imagesource] otherwise it could be difficult.
Good suggestion.  I suppose if one uses a lot of these, as in a library, it
might be good to create a reverse directory that includes the image, name,
id, (and for the meticulous) places occuring.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas