revxml classic

Don Toro don at thinkingpublications.com
Mon Dec 12 18:00:24 EST 2005

Is the revxml library included in the executable or is a standalone file that I need to copy somewhere? It runs fine in development mode.

I took Sarah's advice and I read the file into a variable and created the table from the variable. I also made sure that the file was saved as a Macintosh text file just in case. It still did not work. I can read the file and put the contents into a field and everything is in there. I will try a few more things and then problably use Ken's XML Library.

Don