Rev Dinner in Portland - Wednesday

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Mon Dec 12 16:11:08 EST 2005

> This coming Wednesday, Dec, 14, I'll be in Portland, Oregon,
> visiting a client site with Paul Looney.  That evening we're
> having dinner with Rev notables Jeanne DeVoto, Phil Davis,
> and possibly Brian Thomas.
>
> If any of you are in Portland and would like to share a meal
> and some Rev chat this Wednesday, please send me an email and
> once we determine the restaurant we'll let you know.
>
> Looking forward to see you then -

Im available as long as it can be about 6:30 or later. We are out in
Beaverton so it takes a while to get into the city.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network
http://www.paradigmasoft.com