MVC (was Text database using custom properties)

Dave LeYanna dleyanna at rtl.org
Mon Dec 12 15:00:26 EST 2005

Right now we have created a database in PostgreSQL that maps the dBase
files as close as we can and have written a "conversion" program to
create an "import" file to update these PostgreSQL tables with. We also
have a set of "normalized" tables in the same PostgreSQL database and we
"massage" the data into them every night. We do the same thing the other
way, back to some of the dBase tables. We are working with 2 systems at
one time, chopping off some stuff from the old dBase system and writing
models in the "new" PostgreSQL system. We want to use Rev for the
end-users and are creating little pieces at a time but we don't want to
get to far if we can work the MVC in...

Dave

--
Dave LeYanna