(no subject)

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Mon Dec 12 13:39:04 EST 2005

 From the little I know about stage lighting - they use a dc voltage
(0-10v) to control dimmers. So to begin, you'd need an A-D controller
that can work with REV, such as the one describe earlier last week:

Hardware Control consoles for this purpose are incredibly cheap, like
cheap audio mixers.
This unit here costs $200, and uses MIDI for control. Perhaps this
might be part of your solution -- then all you need it a
USB-To-Serial dongle  and a way to adapt it to a MIDI connector..
http://froogle.google.com/froogle_cluster?q=DMX+stage+lighting&pid=4831398326042607349&oid=1414116561199851882&btnG=Search+Froogle&lmode=&addr=&scoring=p&hl=en

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o