"use-rev" means "using Rev" (was 10,000 other threads)

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 12:56:55 EST 2005

On 12/11/05 11:27 PM, "Judy Perry" <jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu> wrote:

> But, Richard,
> Piss off! We don't want to deal with you.
> Posting a URL to a spit-in-the-wind forum really does mean all of the
> above.
> This isn't personal...  Really.  I don't think that you've offered the URL
> in the spirit I've outlined above, but I can outline why that might be how
> it's taken.
> Judy

Well, Judy, all I can say is that this is a bit harsh, and it was a welcome
relief that Richard posted this URL, and I feel quite appropriate for this
list.  Now those who watch only this list can choose to add the other list
or lists.  On my end, the cheering made my wife wonder what was happening.
Establishing separate lists like this is very good.  Now we have a link to
use in the future if new subscribers begin such a thread yet again..

Thanks Richard.  I will not be joining the new group, but I am very happy
your took the action that will satisfy so many.

A tool we can use, but hopefully will not have the need.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas