Text database using custom properties

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Mon Dec 12 06:19:59 EST 2005

I think it should work fine - have not stress tested the approach yet
- but it is what I use (custom properties linking the index to the
structured text files).

I have just started using an MVC (model view controller) architecture
for all my Rev apps - which has been a lot of work figuring out how
best to do it. What this allows you to do is change the way you store
your data very easily - so you can opt for using custom properties as
your data model, text files, or a database. So far i am quite
impressed how the MVC architecture helps structure your work -
especially if you are looking at creating generic components.