revDataFromQuery and SQL

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon Dec 12 02:19:19 EST 2005

Adam,

I think the problem you are finding is that Rev is escaping your
variable's contents for use in the SQL statement as part of the WHERE
query. Instead of using the placeholder, you could just build the SQL
completely yourself:

> put revDataFromQuery(,,myDB,"SELECT * FROM table LIMIT :1,1",
> "myCount") into myResult

Becomes:

put revDataFromQuery(,,myDB,"SELECT * FROM table LIMIT "&myCount&",1")
into myResult

HTH.

- Brian