revDataFromQuery and SQL

Adam friendlygeek at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 01:35:41 EST 2005

Hi All:

Terribly frustrated at the moment.  I'm stepping through the code of my
stack and I have a call to revDataFromQuery that uses the following SQL:

put revDataFromQuery(,,myDB,"SELECT * FROM table LIMIT :1,1", "myCount")
into myResult

What I want to be able to do is call up a specific row, limiting that
selection to one row.

myCount contain the number of the row I want to call up.
But I get a nasty SQL error.  Can you not put limit clauses into
revDataFromQuery statments?

The reason I am doing all this is because I am looping through millions
of records and it is just to memory hungry to call all the records into
a record set, so I have loop set up that executes the above statment and
manipulates the myResult variable accordingly before increasing myCount
and starting the loop over.

TVKIA,
Adam