discussions,opinions and religion - may be we need 2 lists?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Dec 11 11:40:51 EST 2005

Thomas McGrath III wrote:

 > On Dec 11, 2005, at 9:08 AM, Mathewson wrote:
 >> There is a need for a forum for these sort of topics as
 >> well as bits of code:
 >>
 >> I for one would be grateful if RR could "split" this list:
 >
 > Is that not what the 'Improve-Revolution' list is for?

The improve-rev list is for Enterprise license holders to refine
specific feature enhancement requests before they get presented to
RunRev in Bugzilla.  We're all picky about syntax, and the improve-rev
list lets us get that hard part out of the way.

Until this morning there has been no discussion list focused on sharing
opinions about what Rev "needs" to do or "should" do -- and now there is:

I look forward to seeing business philosophy discussions move there, and
seeing the use-rev list return to being about using Rev.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation