Why did HyperCard wither away? [was: Re: Why is Konfabulator 'Pretty?']

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 16:31:08 EST 2005

FWIW, I think Bill is neither cheesed off nor outcast. He always had a
passion for photography (and he's damned good at it) and he wrangled with
technology long enough to have enough success to pay for his habit.

I haven't talked to him for quite a while, but I'd be surprised if he's
involved in any way in development these days.