more logs on the FireWire pyre

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Dec 9 18:50:34 EST 2005

No, right now I'm a 'conservative' PT HD user with a 1.22 ghz dual G4
(so I can dual boot into OS9 and use some legacy audio apps.) This
model does not have FW 800 ports though... I'm kinda boxed in... I'd
really like an extra slot..

RE: Van Morrison, yep- and a couple more.... http://barncard.com : discography

--
stephen barncard