Windows printing - yet again...

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Fri Dec 9 17:16:16 EST 2005

Ok, this is a totally psycho idea, but that has never stopped me in the
past...

I could create a table that charts the proportional adjustment needed
for characters of various fonts.

For example, an 11-point arial, as it appears on screen, might need to
be adjusted to 10 point for printing.

Might be a wee bit of work to figure out the right adjustments for every
font, but it might also be worth it.

Unless a more practical solution presents itself.