[ANN] SERVICE USB Plus Drives Real World Device Control with Runtime Revolution

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Dec 9 13:17:28 EST 2005

IS IT POSSIBLE that activity on this list made this happen??? At
least two of us here (myself included) made a request for Rev
compatibility for this directly to B&K.

>  and control of real-world devices directly from Runtime Revolution
>  under MacOS X.

We've been aware of this product for a while.

What is not explained is -- does one have to still use Applescript to
make it work with rev, or did they actually make some XCMDs so Rev
can work directly? The word "direcly" above line would suggest that...

This is a big difference. When I wrote them, they offered only the
Applescript calls as a solution.

Also if one has the USB drivers for this product, would they be
useful for access to any other USB device?

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o