changing input keyboard

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Dec 9 10:19:28 EST 2005

Lars,

I don't know the keyboard input system well :) However, it occurred to me
that you might "trap" a keyboard sequence or text run in your application to
automatically insert the correct characters. This could be done using an on
keyup handler for example. Just an idea...

Bill

"Lars Brehmer" <larsbrehmer at mac.com> wrote in message
news:8CC745E0-ABC5-4223-87F2-374F5D8B122F at mac.com...
I can always cut and paste
these two letters into my rev standalone, and content produced on my
Mac display the letters properly in Windows, I just cant create them
in my standalone in Windows.  Even though these letters aren't very
common in Estonian, it would be nice to have this work correctly.
I'd hate to have to tell users they need to cut and paste a few
leters when using my app! Any tips from Windows users who know the
keyboard input system well? Is there any way around this?