Window Positioning

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Fri Dec 9 05:13:51 EST 2005

Perhaps I should have mentioned that I tend to use
'lockScreen' while I am moving stacks round people's
monitors
as it can look a bit odd that when they start something up
the first thing it does is slide from somewhere into the
middle!

on openStack
   set the lockScreen to true
   put item 3 of the screenRect into WID
   put item 4 of the screenRect into HITE
   move stack "BLAHBLAH" to (WID / 2), (HITE / 2)
   set the lockScreen to false
end openStack

I know that Chipp's recipe is more economical, but I have
been using the above for so long it is almost instinctive.

Love, Richmond
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html