Changing input keyboard

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Thu Dec 8 19:18:59 EST 2005

Hello Tom,

Thanks for the reply. The problem I have concerns Win XP. When
the user changes the keyboard from English to a language that
requires unicode, Rev doesn't seem to obey immediately. Only
after typing something, deleting it and typing again, Rev starts
entering the correct unicode characters.

I'll try to solve this by exploiting the problem you describe.
In the mean time, I wonder if there is a transcript or a shell
(DOS) command which might guarantee that the correct characters
appear when the user types after changing the keyboard.

Best,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.