Is there a way to determine and control screen resolution in RR?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Dec 8 08:55:45 EST 2005

It's not always the best solution, and occasionally can behave
strangely, but have you checked out the built in Geometry Manager?
In the Property Inspector for each object, there is a Geometry tab,
under which you can set how the object is to resize/reposition when
the stack resizes.

More complex arrangements may have to scripted, but the built in
stuff covers quite a bit.

Mark