VU meter

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Thu Dec 8 01:38:33 EST 2005

Well I dunno about PPM or VU yet, but the first thing I did to the stack was

setRetro tChannel,tValue

instead of passing N, as N is a value 1 to 10

and

set startAngle of grc ("needle" & tChannel) to 100-(N*100/255)+39

in order to give the "analog" meters a cooler look :)

nice stuff.

Bill

"Scott Rossi" <scott at tactilemedia.com> wrote in
message news:BFBCD73A.29B2E%scott at tactilemedia.com...