VU meter

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Dec 7 17:38:03 EST 2005

Recently, liamlambert wrote:

> I would like to add a VU METER  to the project.

OK, I posted an audio meter demo that some of you may recognize from
RevConWest.  This stack shows a few ways to track the output from a player
object and display it visually in 3 different meter displays.  Execute the
following line in your *message box* (this is not a browser link):

  go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/tmpanel.rev"

This will open our demo player, from which you can choose Audio Meter Demo.

PLEASE NOTE
You must provide the following:
- QuickTime (installed)
- an MP3 or other music file that QuickTime is capable of playing
- Enhanced QuickTime external from Blue Mango Multimedia
<http://mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/enhancedqt.html>

Place the external in your Rev folder, restart Rev, and you should be good
to go.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director