REQUEST FOR SAMPLE SCRIPTS

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Dec 7 12:30:51 EST 2005

Nicholas Nginya wrote:

> I am looking for sample scripts that clearly deal with creation,
> updating, saving and sending of binfiles.

Take a look at the scripting conference, written by Ken Ray, on working
with files. It is here:

<http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/>

Scroll down to conference #10.

Actually, any newcomer (or anyone at all) who wants a thorough
walk-through of Revolution would do well to start with conference #1 and
continue to the end in sequence. The conferences were presented in a
particular order on purpose, dealing first with fundamentals and moving
on through the most common procedures and concepts.

I suspect that anyone who takes the time to work through these extensive
references will come out a star. Our authors put a great deal of work
into these, and it shows.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com