Audio won't play in Revolution 2.6.1

Edgar Spees edgar_spees at nekoosa.k12.wi.us
Tue Dec 6 11:11:00 EST 2005

Can anyone help me? I've been a Revolution user for 3 years using version
1.1.1. I have a new G5 Mac with system 10.4.2 and just downloaded
Revolution 2.6.1. I can't get any audio files to play. I have a huge
library of sound files I've been gathering for the last couple of years.
They were almost all downloaded as wav's but I converted them to aiff
files using SoundApp PPC because Rev 1.1.1 wouldn't play some wavs. I've
always imported the audio files and used the "play" command which worked
fine in 1.1.1 but now nothing happens.

Edgar Spees