tabbed windows

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Dec 7 10:47:14 EST 2005

Hi Marty,

The "How to Manage Tabbed Buttons" tutorial might help you:
How to manage tabbed buttons with 2 methods: Multiple cards method
(each tab is a card) and Groups method (show/hide groups based on tab
selection). And scripted examples of how to set the tabs names, how
to select a tab, how to disable or enable a tab, etc.

You will access it through "Tutorials Picker" a free plugin that
interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to display all
available tutorials directly from the web.
You will find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.
Revolution/Plugins or Tutorials section.

Tutorials available through "Tutorials Picker":
How to Monitor a QuickTime Player by Script
How to Download Data from the Internet
How to Manage Resizing
How to Manage Table Fields
How to Display and Manage Ask Dialogs
How to Display and Manage Answer Dialogs
How to Manage Tabbed Buttons
How to Ask for a Password
How to Manage User's Waiting Time
How to Manage Drag and Drop for Files or Folders
How to Fix Stack Decorations
How to Manage "Snap to" Scrollbars
How to Create Contextual Tooltips on-the-fly
How to Store Images
How to Create and Manage HTML lists
How to Install "Metal Appearance" on All Platforms
How to Change Card Dimensions Smoothly
How to Magnify Images and only Images

Le 7 déc. 05 à 16:28, Marty Billingsley a écrit :

> I'm trying to understand tabbed windows (which are a type of
> button).  I
> understand how to set the tabs and to handle when a user clicks on
> a tab,
> but am confused about the window below the tabs.  How can you put
> content
> into that?  Or can't you?  It looks kind of like a field, but
> doesn't seem
> to act at all like a field.  Or is the "window" part of the tabbed
> window
> just there for decoration?
>
> Thanks for any light you can shed on this,

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.