What Rev Needs -- Again (was "Why is Konfabulator "Pretty?")

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Dec 7 05:50:00 EST 2005

Hi Scott,

Great post.
When I was a journalist for the French edition of MacWorld, I talked
during seven years about HyperCard and then got many posts from
users: they were of all ages from nine to more than eighty with a
level average of twenty-five :-)
Old times...
As for me, I feel very young with 54...
Yes, there is something to do regarding what young developers are
interested in and provide it to them.
Otherwise, we'll be the last... As mammoths some glaciations ago :-)

Le 7 déc. 05 à 01:12, Scott Rossi a écrit :

> "This conference is great, but where are all the young people?"

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.