Revolution Noob - Databases

Adam friendlygeek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:18:44 EST 2005

Hello everyone:

I'm new to the Revolution revolution but in the one day I have been
using it, I'm very impressed.

I'm am in the process of converting a series of PHP scripts to
Revolution.  I love the fact that this application (my scripts) for the
first time has a graphical user interface.  It's so much easier to work
with.

I have converted most of my functions to Revolution but I have one
function that is also the most important to the scripts that I have yet
to figure out how to convert.

For those who may not have used PHP, I'll use pseudo-code.

Connect to database
Start with the first record in the the record set
Copy the record's field values into an array
Intersect the created array with an array of values to find
Count the number of values in the resultant array
If the count value is < x or > y add the record id to an array
Move to the next record
After the last record has been processed delete all the records
contained in the array of record ids

I'm not sure if that'll make sense to anyone, but any help and guidance
you may be able to provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks very kindly in advance.

Adam