What Rev Needs -- Again (was "Why is Konfabulator "Pretty?")

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 20:02:12 EST 2005

As an eminence gris of this space, let me heartily concur with the
relatively young Mr. Rossi and perhaps a nuance.

The problem isn't the age of the general Rev population, it's that it's not
getting any younger. The problem, then, is that we aren't attracting enough
new young people to the fold. And one key to that is certainly getting Rev
into more school and university programs.

I hope and suspect RunRev is thinking along those lines with Dreamcard.

Another thing that would surely help would be to get RunRev on Linux really
cooking; so many of the young programmers I know and hear about are
Linux-savvy.