How to Make Rev More Popular [Enhance the IDE]

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:01:24 EST 2005

Bill.....

Thanks for the pointer to Visual Basic/Visual Studio Express as a good tool
UI. I haven't seen it -- though I will try to find time to download it and
look at it in the next few days -- but some of the features you outlined are
certainly the kinds of things I'd like to see Rev enhance the current
product to do.

OTOH, I'm not sure that I agree completely with you that the lack of those
features makes the Rev IDE "long in the tooth". What is there seems to me to
look and behave quite nicely and modernly. But I do agree there is a lot
that could be done to spiff up the IDE and make it more polished and
enjoyable.