I find Nicholas Nginya a bit annoying

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 6 16:09:28 EST 2005

Mathewson wrote:
> I am sorry to have to write this, but I have recieved
> messages directly from Nicholas Nginya that have also been
> posted to all recnt posters to the RR use-list.

And you may also receive the reply that I sent him from the support
queue. When Nicholas wrote to tech support, he also copied the mailing
list and a number of other private addresses. I'm not sure, but my reply
in the support queue may also have gone out to everyone (I didn't see
the cc: addresses and just hit the "reply" button.) So if you or anyone
on the list gets some unrelated email, just ignore it. It wasn't
intentional and you weren't personally targeted.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com