Why is Konfabulator "Pretty?"

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 6 15:19:53 EST 2005

Bill,

Do you know for certain that K does images in this way? I mean we
know about this problem in Rev and I haven't used K to build widgets,
But I do like the look and feel of them. When you build in K do the
images truly rotate? or do they do something to them to look like
they rotate?

I am very interested in this thread and the possibilities in Rev. I
would be willing to work on a solution here.

Tom McGrath