I find Nicholas Nginya a bit annoying

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Tue Dec 6 14:58:25 EST 2005

I am sorry to have to write this, but I have recieved
messages directly from Nicholas Nginya that have also been
posted to all recnt posters to the RR use-list.

I am, like most use-list users, happy to offer help when I
feel I can. I check the RR use-list about 4 times daily;
and respond when I can.

My e-mail gets clogged with messages from people selling
sexual toys and so on and so I spend donkey's ages deleting
them - by which time I am stroppy and not much use to
anyone wanting help with a RR problem.

I believe that the RR use-list is the right and proper
place to post questions to reach maximum exposure and
maximise the chance of a useful answer. I also belive that
mass-posting to RR-users mailboxes may have an extremely
negative effect.

sincerely, Richmond
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html