vScroll to line

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Dec 6 15:01:07 EST 2005

Hi Preston,

>How do I get a mouseUp message to scroll field myField down to line 92 ?

         set the scroll of field myField to ((the formattedHeight of
line 1 to 92 of field myField)-(the height of field my Field))

should put line 92 at the top of the field.

         set the scroll of field myField to ((the formattedHeight of
line 1 to 92 of field myField)-((the height of field my Field)div 2))

should center line 92 in the middle of the field.

Assuming there are enough lines after line 92 to fill the field.

Rob Cozens CCW
Serendipity Software Company